cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance CD - Difference between FPU5, FP40 and VCHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon.

I am looking for information regarding the use of these three transactions. In which case would you use one over another?

Thank you,

Barb

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Barbara

Please refer SAP note 784806 for all details.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Chetan.

Thanks you for the quick response. My understanding from the wording of the note is that FPU5 is used because it brings over history to the new bp not just open items. FP40 is not so robust. Is that correct?

There is a tranction on the menu which perhaps would meet both requirements. However, I don't find any documentation on this transacton on the SDN forum or the sap.help.com or OSS. Do you know anything about the transaction VCPH1 - Perform Policyholder Change.

Thank you,

Barb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barbara,

Refer,

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03_sp/helpdata/ru/44/ebb9262f446c30e10000000a114a6b/content.htm

for Information about VCPH1 - Perform Policyholder Change.

br,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Pushkar.

My mistake not to make clear that I have reviewed the SAP documentation, including for this transaction.

My question still is this one: in which case would you use FPU5 versus FP40 versus VCHP1. Have you personally used or tested any of these transactions? If so, what was the circumstance and why did you choose the transaction you did?

Thanks,

Barb

former_member209616
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Barbara,

FPU5 is no more supported and I am not able to run the same. I can't run VCHP1 as I don't have FS-PM.

Rgds