cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New field in the selection screen for VT11 t-code

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would like to know if there is a Functional Module or User Exit to add new fields in the Selection screen of VT11 t-code.

Is it possible to use one of the V54* or V56* for Shipments?

I need it because we have added a "Z" field on VTTK table and the users want to have the ability to search the Shipment Documents by the data populated in the new field.

Thanks and regards

Eli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think that purpose of FM and user exits would be to add fields to selection screen of standard reports.

Basically you can:

- modify VT11 directly (add your field to the report; this would be standard modification which I do not recommend)

- copy the program which is behind VT10 (RV56TRST--> ZRV56TRST) and modify it, then you can assign the Z-program to a transaction code (ZVT11)

(And please note that the addition of the field to selection screen is one thing but you need to modify the program in order to use the field which has been added to selection screen.)

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jul 9, 2010 8:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Ok, I though that we could apply the same solution applied for the search deliveries from VT01N, which has an OSS Note 409003 - Selection of deliveries for the shipment: New field.

The idea is not create a new transaction, so I will check other options.

Thank you for your reply.

Eli

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The solution in OSS note 409003 is standard modification - you have to modify standard program SAPLV56L.

This kind of option was my first suggestion above.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

The changes on VT01N were applied through the enhancement V56LDELI - FM EXIT_SAPLV56L_002 with the instructions of the SAP OSS Note. So, I understand that if SAP gives us the procedure to change the Standard search criteria related deliveries, she can provide support on it if necessary.

However, for VT11, I didn't find any OSS Note to apply the procedures to add new fields on the selection screen, because of this my question if there is something similar for VT11. But if not, it's OK, we had another solution to apply it.

Thanks anyway.

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eli

Can you please advise on the solution that you implemented for adding a new selection field in VT11.

I have a similar requirement and dont know how to proceed.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vaishw

we need to add the standard field TNDR_TRKID "Forwarding Agent Tracking ID" on the selection screen of transaction VT11. I read you had a similar issue to solve. Could you please explain me the solution you implemented?

Thank you very much in advance

Isabel