cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MULTIPLE PAYMENT TERMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

MY CLIENT wants to assign multiple terms of payment to its customers depending upon the sales location .

please let me know is there any user exit which can be used for this situation.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me see:

In the same Sales Organization you want to determine a diferent terms of payment based on the region of the client (KNA1-REGION) for example.

Is this is your scenario, maybe you can use MV45AFZZ (USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAK / USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP) to change the term of payment.

Maybe it helps.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answering my question.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can write user exit like maintain one table for the combination of customer and plant, (can add sales org also). To populate payment term from that table every time you create Sales order. In Sales order, create BAPI you can add that user exit.

OR

Similarly, You try having payment terms in ship-to-party. You have to use include MV45AFZZ for this purpose. It may require ABAPer assistance and coding.

Also, in Tcode SPRO

IMG - Financial Accounting(new) - Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable - Customer Accounts - Master Data - Define accounts groups with Screen Layout (customers)

Select the account group to which ship-to-party belongs. (during VD01 or XD01 you select that in the first screen)

Then change the "field status" of company code data from suppressed to Reg Entry for "terms of payment"

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleague;

This is a standard function.

You can assign a term of payment for each sales area for this customer, as below:

Sales Org 1000

Distr. Channel 2000

Division 3000

Termos of Payment 4000

or

Sales Org 1111

Distr. Channel 2222

Division 3333

Termos of Payment 4444

Since you vary one of criteria, you can assign more than on terms of payment to the same customer.

I hope it can help you a lot.

regards

Ruy castro