Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifing VA02 Price Change

former_member204733
Participant
0 Kudos

For all you SD experts,

Does anyone know where in the VA02 logic you can SEE a price change. Sort of the equivalent of Xvbap. We need to identify that the conditions have been updated on a specific SO line item, and then know to go and execute some special logic (via RFC call) for just that line item, using the new condition values.

Developer is not sure where to find the condition change before the save, and so was WAITING in a pending RFC for the data base records to actually be updated. (so he could read condition tables), And was doing the process for every line, not differentiating ones that had had a change.

Thought some one might have encountered this need before, and know where to point us to see that 1) there are condition updates for a item, and 2) where they are stored to use them in the update process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Let me see:

If you have a change in a especific condition of an item of the sales order, you need to catch the new price typed in this condition and to save a customized table or make a RFC, right?

gilmarluiz_puntel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

To identify the changes in a sales order, you can look for the changes in the tabel CDHDR (header) and CDPOS (item).

You can select the changes using OBJECTCLASS = VERKBELEG and OBJECTID the number of the sales order.

After, you can select from CDPOS and find the changes.

You need to change in VA02 the item and then select from these tables and study the best way to do your select.

Try this and tell us.

Regards.

former_member204733
Participant
0 Kudos

Appreciate the responses, I think perhaps I wasn't totally clear.

I need to recognize the change while we are still in VA02, before the actual save. Was lookig for the temporary tables in the program (like XVBAP structure is) that houses the new prices that have not yet been saved to the data base.

Our special processing would then become part of the save process too, for items that have had a price change, and using the new price. Didn't want to have to wait for the actual pricing data base tables to get updated. And CDHDR / CDPOS wouldn't be written till the sales order save.

At the moment, the developers are pursueing using the total price off the XVBAP record as that will reflect the change, and seems to have the level of info they need for our processing. I hope.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Transaction code AUT10 will show the change records in detail.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi