cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I want some thing new snario in pricing... its like i want pricing to be manual in SO and when i do the billing for the same sale order that billing type shuld be gradeout ..(it should show only disply mode not in change mode). and in between SO and F2 i will again do the VK12 and i want get the new pricing condition in billing type with gradeout.....

neo..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess I didnt get your point properly.

and in between SO and F2 i will again do the VK12

There should not be any price inconsistencies between sales order and in billing.

and i want get the new pricing condition in billing type with gradeout.....

??why?? I'm curious to know the business need behind it

the below thread is slightly similar. take a look

Regards,

Sats

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for replay.

The process is like" 1st we create the Sales order on (09-07) at this time Item Price value is 100 Rs and I want in pricing condition the condition type (PR00,K004,MWST) all in change mode. And then i will do the Delivery(OBD) on (13-09)..If prices got change 100 Rs to 200 then I will again change the Conditions with VK12.. Now When i am doing the Billing (F2) ... Then the updated Price 200 Rs and in the Condition TAB the Conditions all in grade-out mode(Only Display-NOT changeable).please give you best suggestions.

Thanks & Reg,

Neo

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please maintane Pricing Type as B in COPY CONTROL between DEL. to BILL ( Tcode: VTFL)and

S.O. to BILL ( Tcode: VTFA) and if you want to change manually conditions in Billing document then in each condition detail

in Tcode V/06 maintane in FIELD Manual Entry as C .

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiii

As per my understanding you will create sales order then u will create condition record again for the same condition used in sales order now at the time of sale order u wanna apply the new condition record price in your invoice without update pricing manually

here is two workarrond available.

1. after creating new condition record, update it in sales order only....it will carry the update price to your invoice.

2. Otherwise use user exit to do the same in background. USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBAP " here u can write ur own logic to updated price"

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know you should not change the conditions in billing if price goes up as there will be difference between sales order and invoice.

I understood your requirement in the following way.

if the price is increased then you want to update the condition record and the new price should be considered in the billing. if yes, I see two possibilities as per the standard process

you can reverse the delivery and change the new price in sales order and create subsequent delivery and then billing. alternatively if there is huge difference in price with the agreement from customer you can later create a debit memo.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for replay.. My req is

1). 1st i will maintain condition type of MAT-1 as 100, VK11

2) I will create the Sales order VA01 with XX customer with MAT-1 on 10-07-10.(hear i want price elemets all are in change mode)

3) and the i will do the Delivery VL01N,& PGI

4)after that i will again change condition record VK12 for the material - 200 on 15-07-10.

5) after that Billing VF01( I want here Price should update with 200 rs and the all elements are in display mode only.

this is my xact req plz send me feedback.

thanks,

neo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi neo,

if a condition type is editable at sales order it would be editable in billing itself.This is standard SAP functinality.

However if it business requirement you can control it vide use of SAP not 105621 and 1165078 wherin you can authroize user for display of condition screen.

For determination of new condtion record you can use copy control (tcode-VTFL i.e. del to bill) and define the pricing type =B for item category.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

***BINGO FOR UR ANSWER SANJAY....***

3 CHEERS..KEEP DOING IT..

Edited by: Sandeep 22 on Sep 3, 2010 3:54 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neo,

Once you have created your SO, Delivery & PGI still the conditions remain in the change mode at the invoice then you have to go to update button and press B (carry out new pricing) which will immediately update the new prices.

Regards,

Kiran

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-> Untick the Amount/percent indicator in defination of condition type (V/06) changes which can be made details.

-> Maintain B - Carry out new pricing for your Item category in Copy controls delivery to billing - VTFL

now create the SO, Delivery and change the price in VK11 and create the billing , in billing system will display new price automatically.

Please check and update the forum.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much Mr. Ramesh,

I dont want to redetermine the new Pricing procedure. The thing is " In SO i want in Conditions TAB o9 want the change mode of prices and then i want again maintain the Conditon record .. and i want this conditon record should updated with display mode in the Billing TAB" and in VTFL if i maintain B in pricing it will carry the entair new pricing procedure ... i dont want this .. what i want is before billing i will again maintain conditon for same customer and same material .. i want this conditon should display in the billing..

thanks

neo