cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flat rate billing using DP90 transaction and DIP profile combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained item category IRPA with Billing form 1 Fixed rate, and DIP profile.

I have processed the RAS document in the following steps,

I created line Item with service product Ser-1 and serviceble material with Fin-1 and maintained technical object in Extras->Techanical Object

Did goods receipt against the same, (But serial number does not come automatically) id that a bug in our system, or this is the standard way while creating delivery doc the serial number does no populate.

once Goods receipt is done then I went to Repair screen and opted for repair option then System generated service order SM03 type,

Confirmed operations and materials issue, actual cost got updated. Related settings for activity types and Cost center combination maintained in DIP profile.

Techanically completed order.

Executed DP90, then I observe that the Expenses are getting updated but Sales Price is not.

Can any body tell me is it possible to generate Flat rate billing from DP90 or should we generate Billing document only from Repair and Service order it self

Please guide me.

Regards,

NNR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See, the price for customer-specific services are not always defined in a contract as fixed prices, nor can they always be determined using standard pricing. This is the case if, for example, no empirical values exist for specific services, and therefore the services cannot be calculated adequately before conclusion of a contract.

Typical examples of this are:

- Make-to-order production

- External plant maintenance in the service company

- Specific services such as consulting

You carry out resource-related billing for these orders. In the billing document, single material, internal activities, and costs are assigned to the customer afterwards. The basis for creating a billing document is the billing request.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

Can you plese elaborate little bit with respect to Repairs and service process.

Regards,

N.Nagaraju

Answers (0)