Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data display in Print preview for sapscript

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have copied a standard sapscript and the driver program (RVADAUS1) and made some minor changes to both.

Now when i print preview it, no data is displayed. I checked in debugger, the data is present till perform WRITE_FORM but is not there in sap script.

Please help!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

Problem resolved!!!

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please share how you resolved the issue as I m also facing the same .

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

If you are copying the same driver program as was mine, Please make sure that all the import parameters of the Function Module RV_EXPORT_DOCUMENT_PRINT have correct entries.. The problem i had was that the name of the original Function Group Program was being passed ( SAPLV55E), where as the my copied Name should have been there.

Hope this solves ur problem...

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

The data is coming in driver program..I have debugged both driver prog and the sapscript..The data is present in the driver program in the Read statement just before the write_form function module is called to fill in the data in sapscript..But when i debugged sapscript, the data is not coming there.. even the window boundaries are not printed..Only a single line present in MAin window is being printed. Rest all is empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Please check whether you have deleted any TEXT ELEMENTS in SAP Script while modifying it. The text elements which are denoted by /:E .

If they are deleted then the corresponding data will not be printed.

Regards,

Karthik

Guneet20
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi karthik

Thanks for replying!!

I have note deleted any of the existing text elements, have just added some fields of my own. But in the print preview, no data

is being printed at all. It is coming out to be empty!

Do u have any other suggestions??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sounds like your driver program didn't obtain any data to print. Are you checking that (debug)?