cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting the Error at RWB Communication Channel Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm getting the following error message in the RWB - Commincation channel monitoring level. I have used teh Module configuration

for doing Asynchronous to Synchronous bridge ( File to RFC to File ) . For this I have used the following modules in my sender File adapter - 1 .AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean , 2. CallSapAdapter ,3. AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean.

My PI version is PI 7.0 (EHP 1 ,Service pack 5) This version will suport the bellow module configuration .. or not...?

I had done the scenario by folowing the same wiki .

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without+BPM)

But I'm getting the following Error messages

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel stopped by administrative task.

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: GENERAL ErrorText: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel stopped by administrative task. ErrorStack:

Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel stopped by administrative task..

Transmitting the message using connection http://TDX01SMX:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: Channel stopped by administrative task.

The message status set to FAIL.

Please suggest me any corrections.

Regards

Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

If you are on PI 7.0 SP10 is ok. Please cross check the steps mentioned by bhavesh in this thread:

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jain,

Check the channel status in

1. RWB -> component monitoring -> adapter engine -> communication channel monitoring -> your channel,

2. check the adapter engine status status

3. Check your channel in ID and see whether it is inactive (communication channel for configuration scenario)

Thanks,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My communication channel was not stopped. and when ever I'm keeping a file in the source directory ,my sender communication channel becomming Red Led. and it was showing the Error status at RWB. If I removed the Module configuration that is working fine (for normal asynchronous process) But I need to get teh response message back to the Legacy file systems .

I'm sure that Module configuration only creating an Issue at this scenario.

My Version is PI 7.0 ( EHP- 1 with latest service pack 5). Please suggets me the corrective action need to be taken.

Regards

Jain

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you add module in communication channel what is the error are you getitng post here.

check your module configuration correct or not,and Adapter will support it or not.

Regards,

Raj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Communication Channel Monitoring and make sure that the channel is not stopped.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jain,

Looks like the channel is stopped in RWB. Make sure they are up and working.

Regards,

Neetesh