Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM XI Integration - XI throwing error

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We need to connect XI with SRM. The scenario is SRM-XI-SUS. SRM and SUS are installed in the same box. We have created the RFC destination for XI in SRM and a RFC destination for SUS in XI. But if we create the PO from SRM system, the SAP XML is created in SRM and it is posted to XI. But from XI it is throwing the error "HTTP Destination not found". We have checked the HTTP destination in SM59 too, the connection is successful. What could be the other possibilities of this error?

Regards,

Prasad U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1)In XI system-

Check for the Http destination(SM59) , hope you have give SUS server details and HTTP port of SUS system.

- Check Path prefix- /sap/xi/engine/?type=receiver

2) In SUS system-

Create a http destination pointing to XI. Enter XI server host details. Hope you entered the http port of SUS in port, as in transaction SMICM in the SUS system.Path prefix is /sap/xi/engine/?type=entry

Test the connection.

Also refer COnfiguration guide for this scenaio from Service market place-I think Document name is <i>MM and SUS Plan-Driven Procurement ....</i>

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In XI Communication Channel, if I give the Addressing type as URL address and if I give the other parameters mannually, it is working fine. However, if I give the Addressing type as HTTP destination and if I give the HTTP Destination for SUS System, it is throwing the error.

If I select the Addressing type as URL address then also I have used the Path prefix as "/sap/xi/engine/?type=receiver" and in HTTP destination also I have maintained the same path prefix. How come if I change the addressing type, it is not working? Any ideas will be helpful.

Regards,

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the HTTP destination you type in the ID matches exactly the SM59 you have set up for the same system in XI

e.g. ID entry SUSCLNT500 should have a corresponding SM59 entry of SUSCLNT500 (case sensitive)

Cheers

Colin.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check the RFC dest on the XI ?

that the XI is probably trying to call?

maybe the RFC dest on the XI has some leading spaces

or a typo ?

Regards,

michal

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

We have checked it for twice. Still the same error.

Since it is of SRM-XI-SUS the receiver channel is proxy with HTTP destination. I have used the RFC destination of SUS System in this field.

Regards,

Prasad U

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

so recreate the HTTP destination

to SUS (checking for any spaces)

and put it in receiver channel once more

try it:)

if not check your routing maybe it routes to some other

receiver (and channel)

Regards,

michal

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

> so recreate the HTTP destination

> to SUS (checking for any spaces)

> and put it in receiver channel once more

We have created it twice...but still we are getting the same error...

> if not check your routing maybe it routes to some

> other

> receiver (and channel)

Since this is for SRM XI SUS integration, everything will be automatically created once we import the integration scenario from IR. However, i have checked.. it is correct..

Regards,

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Instead of giving HTTP destination, can you try giving target host etc in the XI receiver adapter and see if it works.

Also, have you done all the config required for Proxies?

Regards

Vijaya

prasad_ulagappan2
Contributor
0 Kudos

> Instead of giving HTTP destination, can you try

> giving target host etc in the XI receiver adapter and

> see if it works.

We have done this too..still getting the same error...

> Also, have you done all the config required for

> Proxies?

For, this what are all the things we need to do? If you are refering to this link, http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/85/78af1bf407434796aaf8dbd6d4e7b7/frameset.htm

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/85/78af1bf407434796aaf8dbd6d4e7b7/frameset.htm">link</a>,

then we have done it...if not, plz send me the URL/Document for it.

Regards,

Prasad U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you have a look at this.

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

In case anything is missed.

Regards

Vijaya