cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment TO is not created for old TRs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

We are running batch job for RLLNACH4 to create TRs and RLAUTA10 for converting TRs into TOs.It has been working fine so far.Recently we shut off the Auto TO job for some reason and restarted after few hours.Soon after, issue is that the auto TO job is not selecting my old TRs created from TR job.Why is this happening?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hard to say, it could be related to the same problem that caused the auto t.o. job to fail

recomend running t-code LL01

find all open TR for your replenishment job and mark them as delivered (removes them)

then run your TR job again to get new TR and hopefully new T.O. without issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks ,

I already did this, but I am looking for the specific reason why the TOs not created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

could have been a status change of the TR when the system had trouble (marked complete but the t.o. creation step failed)

header data did not update but the open qty updated to zero

could be a date range in your t.o. creation configuration over looked the tr because they were too old

impossible for me to say without knowing your system config/details

Perhaps some one else can assist?

Edit: also note the system may have had many old TR from requirements it could not fullfill. for example replenishment TR will be created for an item that is low on stock. when all the stock ships the TR will remain open forever (until manualy cleared)

So you may have had many existing TR that needed to be cleared any way?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply,

Based on my research so far , I have checked all the possible reasons.If the TR status is complete , then It would not show up in LL01 with open quantity.All the TRs have open quantity and the status as not complete.There is no special creteria defined for Auto TO creation as to pick any date range.

When you say overlooked of TRs , how is this possible unless a date range specified with an user exit while Auto TO generation?

Any other possible reasons?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

Yes, not knowing your system is why I typed that (did not know whether or not you used user exit to difine a date range.)

I would review a few examples and see if the stock is available to fullfill the TR. At my warehouse there are around 100 old TR that will not go away becuase of the following reasons:

1. there is no stock on hand to fulfill the T.R. but the forward pick is still setup for the old item (in that case new TR will appear even after marking delivery comlplete for the TR from LL01)

2. a different item was moved into the destination bin so the system cannot create T.O. (we do not allow mixed stock in our forward picks)

3. existing stock does not qualify for the TR (past it's SLED or blocked/restricted/Q status

4. lock on the bin level for the sourse SU

Hope that helps

Answers (0)