Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException when running WD project

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Web Dynpro project which contains several RFCs.

I deployed the same projects to 4 different environments.

On two environments, the project runs fine but on the other two I got an exception:

<i>

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sapro.docrfq.model.Zmm_Portal_Rfq -

Loader Info -

ClassLoader name: [local/RFQ_Project] Parent loader name: [Frame ClassLoader] References: common:service:http;service:servlet_jsp service:ejb common:service:iiop;service:naming;service:p4;service:ts service:jmsconnector library:jsse library:servlet common:library:IAIKSecurity;library:activation;library:mail;library:tcsecssl library:ejb20 library:j2eeca library:jms library:opensql common:library:com.sap.security.api.sda;library:com.sap.security.core.sda;library:security.class;library:webservices_lib;service:adminadapter;service:basicadmin;service:com.sap.security.core.ume.service;service:configuration;service:connector;service:dbpool;service:deploy;service:jmx;service:jmx_notification;service:keystore;service:security;service:userstore interface:resourcecontext_api interface:webservices interface:cross interface:ejbserialization sap.com/tcwddispwda sap.com/tcwdcorecomp service:webdynpro service:sld library:tcddicddicservices library:com.sap.aii.proxy.framework library:tcgraphicsigs library:com.sap.mw.jco library:com.sap.lcr.api.cimclient library:sapxmltoolkit library:com.sap.aii.util.rb library:com.sap.util.monitor.jarm library:tcddicddicruntime library:com.sap.aii.util.xml library:tccolapi library:com.sap.aii.util.misc library:tccmi library:tccol~runtime Resources: D:\usr\sap\SPD\JC00\j2ee\cluster\server0\apps\local\RFQ_Project\webdynpro\public\lib\app.jar Loading model: {parent,references,local} -

</i>

The project contains several applications. Each application runs RFCs (some of them are running without a problem so it isn't JCO configuration).

Each portal is connected to a different backend.

If I run the RFC directly from R3, I don't see a problem.

Things I've tried:

1) Redploy the project - didn't help

2) Reimport model - didn't help

3) Restart server - didn't help

I'm using EP6 SP16.

NWDS version is also 16.

Thanks,

Omri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried following things when I got this error.

1. Repair

2. Rebuild

3. Create Archieve

4. Use option 'Deploy new Archieve and Run' on application.

It worked..............

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are saying that Each portal is connected to a different backend.

Does it mean that each portal is trying to connect to different R/3 system?

If that is the case then check if the JCO destinations used for these models and SLD are configured for the correct R/3 system for each portal that you expect it to connect to.

Regards,

Ajay

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've tested JCO destinations on all portal (both META and MODEL) - test successfully.

Moreover, the project uses more than 10 RFCs with the same JCO and the other RFCs are running without a problem.

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had this problem earlier. I was trying to deploy my application but for some reason, it never got deployed. I abruptly shut my NWDS and I got the error "Cannot be deployed because of DeployLock". I changed my project name, project folder name and .project file.

I could not deploy, the reason is the same error that you got. I created a new application for my project and my project got deployed successfully.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Subramanian V.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

You can try this.

1.Test the JCO connection and SLD are working well.

2.Reload the Project

3.Deployee the project

4.Restart the server.

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Omri,

try 'repair' option once...

theja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

Can you check if the RFC that you are using to create your models has changed or not?

Check if all the parameters are consistent.

Regards,

Satyajit.

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satyajit,

The RFC hasn't been changed.

All the parameters are consistent.

Also, I tried to reimport it - didn't help.

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

Try to see if all the software components are correctly installed across all these 4 platforms.

Are they all in same support packages ?.Try to compare the sotware components between good working 2 environment and not working environment.

I have searched in Service marktplace, there are many places with as many reason you can get this error.

Goodluck

Regards

Senthivel

former_member182374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthivel,

Thanks for the quick reply.

The project <b>worked</b> in all four environments.

I deployed the same project to four environments:

two are working and two aren't.

I want to know if the problem is caused by the portal or by the backend.

I thought of making a JCO from a non-working portal to a working backend in order to isolate the problem.

I hope someone solved this problem in the past and can share his expirience.

Omri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omri,

I think the problem is in the J2EE where your portal is running.If it were already working,why it is not working ?may be you have changed the project,introduced new things and deployed to different J2EE's or your project is same but your support packages in all different J2EE's are different.I would advice you to think in that way.I havent come across this problem earlier ,so i hope for you that someone with simillar problem helps you.