former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello to all,

we consume a webservice with PI 7.1

In SAP I get the following wrong response:

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
   <ns1:insertAkzeptanzstellenResponse>
      <insertAkzeptanzstellenReturn xsi:type="xsd:string">0</insertAkzeptanzstellenReturn>
   </ns1:insertAkzeptanzstellenResponse>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>

If I test the webservice with SOAP-UI I get following (structural correct)

<SOAP-ENV:Body>
      <ns1:insertAkzeptanzstellenResponse>
         <insertAkzeptanzstellenReturn xsi:type="ns1:returnArray">
            <returnTab xsi:type="ns1:returnTab">
               <value xsi:type="xsd:string">0</value>
            </returnTab>
         </insertAkzeptanzstellenReturn>
      </ns1:insertAkzeptanzstellenResponse>
   </SOAP-ENV:Body>

What's my fault?

Regards Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaiser,

They both seems two different structures. Can you verify in your mapping like you are mapping correctly and to the correct structure.

Regards,

---Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using the TCPMON tool (referred to in thread - ) . Check the SOAP request going out of your PI and out of your SOAP UI using this tool. See what the differences are and try to rectify them. Hope this helps.

Regards

Saravana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian,

There is a problem with the response structure. if the response structure is not required then ask them to change the occurence to 0 to 1 for response node and also ask them to send HTTP 200 for your asynchronous message.

if you need the response structure then you have probably selected the wrong message from their wsdl. check the response structure and then do the map accordingly.

Thanks,

Pavan

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've checked, that I used the right respose structure from the wsd. I've imported the wsdl es external defintion.

Now I'll try to create a new datatype like the structure in the respose.

I'll post my results.

Christian

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you call a webservice with receiver SOAP adapter, the response comes from external system and does not care about any structure in PI repository.

Have you confirmed that your request message is the same in both calls? Do you use the correct SOAP action?

former_member301120
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

it was a fault in the wsdl-structure. Fixing it solved the problem.

By the way, is there a option to cut the SOAP-Header, that only the body is mapped not the SOAP-envelope

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As the response structure is different from the structure datatype you have created for capturing the response because of this you are getting the issue.

so either change the datatype accordingly to fit exactly as you receive response or change the response so that it fits with exiting datatype...

you can notice the change of structure check it and fix it it will solve that issue..

Regards

Vijay G

vijay_kumar133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

As the response structure is different from the structure datatype you have created for capturing the response because of this you are getting the issue.

so either change the datatype accordingly to fit exactly as you receive response or change the response so that it fits with exiting datatype...

you can notice the change of structure check it and fix it it will solve that issue..

its was mistake ignore above message the id is not mine

Regards

Vijay G

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When the response is different, I assume that the request is different also.