Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End User Role Tab

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

i'm working with SSM 701.

I create my learning session using SOLAR02 and SOLAR_LEARNING_MAP and i want have possibility to send training material to some group or role.

But when i try to send learning map i don't see any role and in SOLAR02 i cannot see the tab End User Role tab in dynpro.

Any suggestion?

where i create role?

Why i don't see this tab?

thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer to my previous posts. Answer is in it. You ll have to create them by your own (tr: PPOM)

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Alex,

First of all: i would like to watch the way you ask question in this forum ! People are taking from their time to respond and try helping so please DO speak in a nicer way.

Second: Reason why you do not see tab is because on the project declaration of the project you re working on in solar02 (transaction solar_project_admin); in tab 'project standards', tab 'Tabs' the 'End User Roles' tab is switched to Invisible. Change value and it will become visible again

Regards

Khalil

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

let's say you want to add a role 'Accountant' you ll add an entry like

ACC Accountant

Tab is displayed at the extreme right. Make sure you do not have an arrow that allows you moving to the right

Hope this helps

Regards

Khalil

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you don't understand me.

in SOLAR02 the tab end user role is NOT VISIBLE!!!!

i need understand how made it visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navigate to transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN. Double-click the project for which you want to see the End User Role tab. Select the tab Project Standards, and then the tab Tabs. In the column Configuration Visibility, switch the value of the row End User Roles to Visible.

You may need to have the person with project manager access do this if you cannot.

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks!

now i see the tab and i added some users, but when i try to add a role from SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN i still to see message:

"No roles assigned"

any suggestion?

khalil_serrhini
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

in transaction PPOM click on edit -> Create jobs ! A screen will appear. Fill in data

You ll find them back in SOLAR02

Regards

Khalil

Edited by: Khalil SERRHINI on Jul 8, 2010 5:14 PM

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Fill in data???

what i need feel??