cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change queue id in mapping possible?!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

is it possible to change the queue id of message in the mapping, so that this message

is added to the specified Queue during runtime for serialization reason?

I tried to use the parameter StreamTransformationConstants.CONVERSATION_ID from the global container in an UDF of a message mapping. The test in the message mapping was successful, but during runtime the mapping fails.

The error occurs that the the target field where this UDF is used could not be created.

I also searched for a solution using a java mapping but I there only seems to b a possibility to get the conversionID from the InputHeader (PI version 7.11) but no way to set it in the OutputHeader.

Any help appreciated

Thanks in advance

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per help.sap

CONVERSATION_ID - It enables an ID to be used to group messages that belong together. This field is not intended to be used for message serialization and has nothing to do with the serialization context.

Therefore I don't think it would be that helpful in your case. Instead check this again from help.sap

QUEUE_ID: Only relevant for QUALITY_OF_SERVICE = u201DExactlyOnceInOrderu201D. The value in this field corresponds to the serialization context that a sender uses to bundle related asynchronous messages.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

thanks for your answer.

So your don´t think that is changeable during mapping (java or message mapping), wright?

Queue_ID seem to be useable in case of an Java proxy

Kind regards

Jochen

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don''t think a standard solution is available. I hope someone can suggest an innovative way.

Regards,

Prateek