cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Copy Sales Order Filed in FI from SD while Creating Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone

I was checking the line item report for my sales account. (FS10N or FBL3N). The problem is i am not able to see the original sales document number filed against that Sales Gl. Its not even visible on customer account line item details as it only provides billing number field detail. Can anyone guide me is it possible to fill out the sales order number field while creating the accounting document from SD. I have observed only once the sales document field is filled but i struggling how it has been copied from SD and not possible on remaining one? Your kind help will be really appreciated.

Kind Ragards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the copy control in VTFA, select order to invoice and click on display, then u find the filed called reference number there u can keep sales order as ref

pl try this and let me know

Regards

TMK

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This can be done in your copying control for Billing by using

- Reference Number

- Allocation Number

in the header node of the copying control.

You can find the allocation number under additional information in the (document) line item that is forwarded from

SD to FI. If the field was not filled in the order, you can determine

For that you have an option of maintaining in Reference & Allocation Number:

A-Purchase order number

B-Sales order number

C-Delivery number

D-External delivery number

E-Actual billing document number

Say, if you do not make an entry and the field is not filled in the order, the field remains empty. If you would like to link the delivery to invoices in accounting (which is necessary in the self-billing procedure), enter 'C' for the relevant invoices.

Check in the relevant tcode VTFA / VTFL / VTFF, based on your business process.

Thanks & Regards

JP