Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All,query on SKUs disappeared in APO

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working with SAP R/3 4.6 and APO SCM 4.0...i suddenly see that some SKUs within the APO system have disappeared whereas the correspoding material master is present in R/3....

Could you let me know what i shall do now...Please note that i run a monthly cycle for transferring the CVCs from R/3 to APO.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any realignment functionality setup? If yes, pls check the conditions for the same. Also, you can check the CVC additiion/deletion log in the MPOS. This can be accessed from /sapapo/msdp_admin --> Right click on the MPOS name and look for logs.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

thank you for your resposne...

however i am novice in APO....I do re-alignment SKU wise every month end and i am not sure what is meant by re-alignment functionality setup or where i could check this...

Further when i try accessing /sapapo/msdp_admin in the APO system i get the message as 'This function not possible'. Is this ('/sapapo/msdp_admin') transaction code...

thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

/sapapo/msdp_admin is a txn. You will have to enter /n/sapapo/msdp_admin in the SAP screen in the txn field.

Realignment can be checked in the txn /n/sapapo/rlgcopy. Here check your MPOS and check for the previous runs. See of the source was deleted during realignment which will result in CVCs being deleted.

Hope this helps in your problem.

Thanks

Mani Suresh

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Just 1 doubt - when i try to access the transaction /n/sapapo/rlgcopy i get, the message the transaction does not exists...

ccan you please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That is indeed the correct transaction... which version of APO are you working on currently?

Thanks

Mani Suresh

former_member323340
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Sorry that i mentioned the version wrongly before...

The version i am using is SCM 3.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in APO 3.0 version, for realignment, you need to use report program /SAPAPO/TS_REALIGNMENT. (You execute a report program using transaction SA38).

The aforesaid transaction is not available.

Hope this clarifies.

Regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any breakthrough on this?

Rgds

Mani Suresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I813660
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

as mentioned by my colleague, you'll need to go to transaction SE38 and run the program.

This will call the realignment screen. Here, choose the Planning object structure you are currenty seeing the missing CVCs and check the steps created for it. Check in the steps if any of them have the option "delete source", if it does, then during reallingment you are deleting the cvc's, which can explain why you are missing them.

Hope this could clarify.

Luiz Giani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

can you check if you take a back up of your DP planning area in any info provider? If yes, then it is possible to restore the situation which may have existed last month. usually all client keep their data in SAP APO BW or BW for contingency purposes.Hence you can check with your BW consultant if their is back up of DP data and it can be restored.

Let me know if it helps.

Rgds, Sandeep