cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEIS - Fully invoiced

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm creting a salesorder with a material with item category group 'LEIS'.

I then first create a billing document of type F2. Afterwards I want to create an intercompany billing type of type IV. But the system tells me that the order (type OR) is allready fully invoiced.

In the definition of the order type I have defined that the intercompany billing type is IV, so why is the order allready fully invoiced?

Best regards

Jespe Dueholm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the plant you are supplying the material is assigned to the company code of ordering sales org or not.

If the plant belongs to the same company code of the sales org it will give you the said message.

For an intercomapny billing plant should belong to a different company code, then only you can have a IV invoice.

Hope you understood,

Venkat Cheedalla

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jesper

Inter-company (IC) Billing is usually associated with Delivery, since Service items need to be delivered without Delivery, that provides the additional challenge.

Please refer to OSS note 63459 which is relevant for releases upto 4.6C, but I am guessing it will be useful for higher releases also or if the concept has been already implemented in the standard, it will serve to check for missing items.

63459 - Order and third-party-related intercompany billing

This note also refers to several other OSS notes, so please see if you need to review any of them.

Post your experiences/ final solution once done.

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jesper

Correction in the last post:

""Since Service items need to be Delivered without Delivery, that provides the additional challenge."

should read as

Since Service items need to be billed without Delivery, that provides the additional challenge.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat Cheedalla

The material is a service material (LEIS). The delivering plant on the sales order is not assigned to the same company code as the sales organisation.

It is possible for me to first force a IV billing to be created. Efterwards I can then create the F2 biling document.

But if the F2 document is created first then it is not possible to create the IV billing document.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the reference doc for the IV, it should be Delv Doc.

For your information:

The delivery may have to be processed for billing twice.

- The delivering plant processes the delivery to create an intercompany billing document (billing document type IV) for the selling company. This company code posts invoice entry for this billing document.

The billing document is automatically billed to the internal payer that is assigned to the sales organization. The intercompany charges that appear in the intercompany billing document represent the actual amount that the delivering plant is charging the sales organization.

- If the selling company is selling the goods to a customer, it processes the delivery to create an invoice for this customer. The system can take the prices from the order or determine new prices. It takes the quantity to be invoiced from the delivery.

Hope this can assist you.

Thanks & Regards

JP