Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Exclusion/Listing Concept

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

I have a request regarding Function module for mapping Material Exclusion/Listing concept. I had looked around the SAP system and found out a FM called "PRODUCT_LIST_EXCLUSION". But this FM is not matching the current set of requirement.

The basic Client requirement is produce all possible values Material which are basically permitted by the Customer in sort with these list of materials, the Customer can do business. I guess for this requirement these are no standard FM, if so is the case then please suggest what should be the approach for mapping this requirement ?

Initially i have thought is to consider the Access Sequence which is confined to Condition type A001 and from the Accesses i can trace out the list of Tables. Only those Accesses are considered which have Customer affiliation i.e. Customer/Material or Sales Organisation/Customer/Material.

From the table i can pick up all the possible values of Material for Condition type A001.

Is the approach what i am currently thinking right ? If no then please suggest the feasible approach for this functionality.

Regards,

Sarthak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sarthak,

I think the approach, what you had planned looks fine. Did you try to implement it.

Looks ok to me on the first glance.

Thanks

Murtuza

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Murtuza,

Yes this was the solution which was proposed and implemented with respect to this functionality by me but Alas, Client Came down very heavily on me and there was a escalation :--( !!

So i wanted to check is there any better approach to tackle this requirement...

Regards,

Sarthak

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello SAP folks,

Could anyone provide any valuable thoughts on this subject line as this has been pending for a long time without any response ???

Thanks !!

Regards,

Sarthak