cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Req. with different Pricing Procedure than Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I need to create a credit memo req. from invoice reference - but both should have different pricing procedures. I have assigned different doc. pricing proc. to the new credit m. req. and maintained proper pricing proc. determination. Also in copy control at item cat. level I have maintained pricing type as B. Still the invoice pricing proc. is being copied. Am I missing out something ?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from having a different document pricing procedure in OVKK, also maintain Routine 053 in VTAF at header level

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sorry could not update early. the suggestions were already implemented. it should have worked but still the problem was there. couldn't find out the exact reason.

i needed to create the credit memo req. in background th. BDC.

finally what i did was - in recording - I did not put the reference invoice number in the initial screen and rather went ahead to put document type then customer. then after pressing enter - the intended pricing proc got determined based on CuPP and DoPP. Now from file-create with reference - i had put the invoice reference - it did not affect the previously determined pricing proc.

it was a king of work around basically, but interesting - thought of sharing with you.

however thanks for the replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the similar issue. I had different pricing in OVKK, however I did not know about routine 053.

Thank you very much!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleague;

Please, go to transaction VOK0 to assign a correct combination to the system find the different pricing procedure.

Go to Document procedure (for determining pricing procedure) in VOV8

Choose a differente Pricing procedure assigned to this customer (XD02)

This process, normally works very well.

I hope it can help you.

Regards

Ruy Castro