cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment terms in Sales order by default

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured in payment terms in customer master as AB11 for description blank . but when i took printout for sale order its showing by default "Paybale immediatly by deduction" so please guide me this is Abap issue or any other config i miised.

Thanks

Shital D

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

As you created own Payment terms and sales order also fetches it correctly.

In the sales order output, Payment terms description will be displayed instead of the 4 letter AB11.

If you want any changes in printout, take assistance of ABAPer and make him change in the smartform programme.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked VBKD-ZTERM we got the payterm AB11 but when we will take printout Sales order we get another description, so i asked Abaper he got details in IS_VKDPA. so i am cofusing to details which i had not configured so please guide me wheres system pick up data.

Thanks

Shital D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's all depend on how your program assigned to the output type (In tx: NACE) works.

Please ask your ABAP person to debug the print program when you generate the printout. Check whether system is picking "AB11" as it's payment term at that point.

If it picks, then he should be able to find where the description is picking as well.

From functional side, there is nothing you can do as payment term AB11 is picking correctly in the sales order, and it is having the correct description in the configuration.

Issue is with the program. You HAVE TO get a help from a ABAP person.

Best regards,

Anupa

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the values in VBKD-ZTERM if it is same as you enter then please check the layout from where it get pick up.

Rudra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Payment term ID appear in your sales document. It it's correct, then ask your ABAP person to debug the print program to identify the issue associate with it.

Best regards,

Anupa

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is picking "Own explanation" from your payment terms.

Take assistance of your ABAPer.

Thanks & Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply, already i have removed Own explanation i put only dot and i expected that should come in report but actually by default line is comming not dot.

kindly suggest me.

Thanks

Shital D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shital,

Once go the description of the pay terms and check what exactly U have mention. If the description is correct then discuss with your ABAP person. Once I had faced such issue I solved with my ABAP person only.

Nikhil