cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of debit memo process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can someone share with me on the process for the scenario whereby duplicate debit memo have been posted and my user wish to reverse the duplicate debit memo billing document? Is cancelling the debit memo billing doc the correct process?

My user have actually cancelled the debit memo billing doc. However, later on she realise the debit memo is not required to be cancelled after she has posted the cancellation doc. However, the cancellation doc was not released to accounting yet. What is the impact if we leave the cancellation billing doc in the system as it seems that cancelled billing doc cannot be undo in ECC 6.0?

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the debit memo already posted to accounting?

Hope you have cancelled the debit memo using the tcode VF11. Once you are done with this you can see the debit memo request as a open document. VA02 --> Environment --> Status overview. This way you can see you have cancelled the debit memo properly. you canu2019t delete the document from VA02 if achieving process is active (transaction SARA) and in that case you can delete it only through achieving process.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use T.Code VF11 or VF02 for cancellation of debit note. and if you don't want to do this then raise the credit note against this customer.

Regards,

Sandip