Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function not displayed in CR/ UC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I facing a strange problem.

I have defined a custom partner function function lead. As per my previous experience this should come in partner tab in CR/UC

but it was not happening. all the partner functions except the cutom one are coming.

I tried using partner determination procedure also, when i give the partner function in the user interface setting, after entering the BP number the partner function is getting displayed in partner tab.

eventhough it is a workaround, I wanted to know why it is not coming in the partner tab. I created two more partner function nothing is comin in the partner tab. what might be the possible cause for this.

kindly guide in this regard.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

I have sent the details as specified . kindly infer.

thanks ,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

It seems to me that you can have only one partner function of type Person responsible in a partner determination procedure... try with function category Employee and Relationship category Is the Employee responsible...

Tell me if it works.

Regards,

Stéphane.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

your reply is 100% correct.

the prolem is with the partner type. i gave different partner type and it worked out.

now i was able to see the custom partner functions.

thank u so much for the help.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

thanks for the mail.

I tried giving functions used in procedure.

whatever the standard functions that are in my partner determination procedure are getting displayed but not my custom partner function(which is available in my procedure).

i dunno why it is not taking that one alone.

kindly suggest on how to go about.'

thanks ,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me pictures of your problem and customizing. That will be easier for me to see what could be the problem. My adr is in my profile...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephane,

I have created the partner determination procedure also.

as per the logic there are only 4 entries that can be given in the fast entry screen.

but in partner tab almost more than 50 entries are coming, all the standard entries are coming.

only my customized entries are not coming.

if i give the custom partner function in fast entry then it is getting disaplyed in partner. dunno why it not coming before.

kindly guide if there is some problem in the system.

I have done similar setting in my previous project and it has worked very well.

kindly advice.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi again,

I'm not sure I understood very well, but if you want only the partner function assigned to your partner determination procedure to be displayed in the listbox of Partner tab, you have to choose the option Only Function assigned in procedure when customizing your partner determination procedure (Listbox at the right of the procedure name in IMG node).

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

Did you perform all the steps of configuration for Partner Functions in IMG ? You can find it under :

SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Service Desk --> Service Desk --> Partner Determination Procedure

You have to create a Z partner determination procedure in Define Partner Determination Procedure (I recommand you do it by copy of a standard one). Then you have to assign customized / standard partner function to it using partner Function in procedure in this configuration node. Then if you want to change the default partner functions that are displayed in the Fast Entry screen go to User Interface Settings in the same node too.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Stéphane.