cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accounting document not posted from billing document SD module

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am encounting a weird issue in SD module, that is when I am saving the billing document the system will generate accounting document automatically from my ID but when the same process will perform from the other ID having same rights and previligies then system prompt the folllowing message .

"Tax code C1 does not appear in any G/L account item"

It means the system allow a specific user to post accounting document with reference to billing document but not allowing to post from any other ID.

Apparently this issue related to basis module. we have checked in the basis area as well . still unable to get ane resolution for this issue.

Best Regards,

HASEEB KHAN

MM,PP,SD CONSULTANT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps you could give us the error message number? Also, have you tried to run SU53 when you get this error just to make sure it is not an authorisation issue.

Tax code C1, could also be something to do with tax determination, just do a price analysis of the document to see if it is picking up this code somewhere.

Let us know

Kikas

0 Kudos

Hi kikas

Hope you are fine ,well the system genrates this error message

"Tax code C1 does not appear in any G/L account item

Message no. FF753"

I check all the authorizations and also change the tax category to (*) for all tax type allowed but the system is not going to post the accounting document form any other user I.D

thanks,

Best regards,

Haseeb Khan

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Haseeb,

In that case, I would suggest you check Change Message Control for Taxes follow following path in SPRO:

IMG - Financial Accounting (New) - Tax on sales/purchases - Basic setting - Change Message Control for Taxes

Check corresponding doc to it and go through different Application Area, particularly, FF

Also refer SAP Note 495737 - Customizable messages in FI_TAX_SV_BSEG_BSET_GROSS

Hope this can assist you in understanding

Thanks & Regards

JP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Either

Do check for assigned G/L Account no. to Tax Code in FS02 under CONTRO DATA TAB for Field TAX CATEGORY and maintain it as " * " (all tax types allowed) and retry process.

Or

Refer following link:

OR

Kindly check SAP Note 400766.

Thanks & Regards

JP

0 Kudos

hi

JP

hope you are fine, well i change the tax category to all tax types allowed but it didn't work now tell what to do because the system is only post the accounting document from my id any other user can't post it and i also make the copy of my same I.D but it won't work.

Please help

Best regards,

Haseeb Khan