cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost load to material

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have following scenario against which Freight cost are not loading to material in outbound delivery process.

Outbound delivery is created against Salse Order using delivery type LF. then we created shipment document then PGI and finally

Shipment Cost Document. Where is this shipment cost is posting?? There is no accounting document is generated for shipment cost. How will this cost load to Material.

The scenario has been tested for charging the freight cost to GL account in which the system is automatically creating a purchase order and service entry sheet but as soon as we change the Settlement Relevance in Item Category from X to A there is no accounting accounting document generated.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

My client wants to see the frieght cost product wise. Moreover, the same thing is working in case of stock transport order with inbound delivery and if SAP has given the option of delivery cost then it should work for outbound delivery too.

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

I understand the material wise freight cost any way can be achived by SD shipment process.

Pls revert if you need any help in configuration.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain the complete configuration with accounting entries and the sale order cycle??

Regards,

Rashid Masood

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rashid,

Pls follow the link :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/d5/2285347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

The accounting entries would be as follows:

1.While posting Shipment cost-

Freight A/C---Dr

SR/IR A/C----Cr

2. On Payment through MIRO

SR/IR A/C----Dr

To Bank A/C--Cr

Pls revert if any other help I can offer.

Regards

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rashid,

I,m not clear why you want to load the freight cost of Sales on material ?. It is not valid as per accounting standards.

Pls revert if you any specific scenrio.

Regards

Sanjay