cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: EXITS OR BADI Available in SOLAR01 OR SOALR02 Transaction in Sap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking foreward is there any EXITS or BADI Available in SOLAR01 OR SOALR02 Transaction in SAP.

Thnks,

PRASANT S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

To complete Stephane's response, he gave u the way how to find a Classic BAdI in SAP. There's alos another kind of BAdI in SAP called New BAdI. In fact, the new BAdI technology works in the same way as the classic one. But the adapter classes are no longer created and the SAP application program dont instantiate them anymore. The BAdI handle is generate by the system in the kernel directly.

To be able to find this kid of BAdI, u gonna have to do golbal search for 'GET BADI' to get to the variable definition then the correspoding enhancement spot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

If you know how to debug, there's a simple way to find exits in a transaction in SolMan...

Go to class CL_EXITHANDLER in SE24 then method GET_INSTANCE. Put a breakpoint at line 28 in the method and look at parameter exit_name of CALL METHOD cl_exithandler=>get_class_name_by_interface. Anytime an exit is called you will have the name.

Hope it helps,

Stéphane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all these things to findout EXITS or BADI availabe for SOLAR01 or SOLAR02, But i dont get any one.

So Can u help in this regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Perhaps you could tell us what you want to do... that can help us to find you a solution.

Best regards,

Stéphane.

jiamin_pan
Participant
0 Kudos

i will give u a first exemple :

SPRO --> SAP Solution Manager --> Scenario-Specific Settings --> Implementation/Upgrade --> Blueprint and Configuration --> Tab Extension

Read the spro documents of this point and enjoy ur enhancement in SOLAR1/2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want Exits or Badi because i want to put some restriction(Authorization) on Document level means what ever the Document uploaded to Solution Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant,

Although not sure if it helps you 100%, maybe this points you in the righ direction.

The documents in SOLAR01/SOLAR02 are stored in the internal Knowledge Warehouse (KW).

Each project has its own folder in the KW, named exactly as the project.

(You'll see the folder in the documents attributes.)

If you restrict the access to these folders, you might have the solution you're looking for.

Check authorization objects S_IWB and S_IWB_ATTR and build the roles correspondingly.

(Another option might be in Tx SPPFCADM - but I'm not sure if and how.)

Rg,

Jan