Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Audit Management

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a question list of 50 questions which are to be copied during every audit. For this I maintained a question list template. But I am unable to do valuation for each questions. How can I do valuation for each questions from question list seperately.

If I assign a audit question list or question item, I am able to valuet each question at header level. But in this case, I have to assign questions individually and it will be a cubersome work to assign each questions seperately to Audit.

Please suggest a solution if any one worked on this scenarion.

Scenario:

A list of 50 questions needs to be called up every time I do an audit. How to do this?

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Edited by: Vineeth Varghese on Aug 12, 2010 2:57 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram,

Its working fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have to use those specific 50 questions for an audit (or for every audit) create them as a separate Question List. You cam define your 50 questions in a XL template and upload those questions to the question list created.

You have the option of assigning a question list to the Audit (the fist option when you right click on the audit) - assign the specific 50 questions question list to the audit. By this way you can assign the predifned group of questions at a time. Keep in mind, you can assign question list when the Audit status is in created mode. You can not assign if the status is released. So, create audit, assign q-list and then release the audit.

if you have to add additional questions, add them by the other options which you are already using.

Thanks,

Ram

Edited by: ram on Aug 13, 2010 1:00 PM

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Ram,

Thanks for your reply.

I dont want to use excel to upload questions. Instead, I am planning 50 questions under one question list (say-QL-1) with Element- Question heirarchy. Later whenever, I do audit, I want to call this List QL-1 and attach to the audit. This should help me to valuate questions individually and I should complete the audit.

The issue, I am facing is when I assign a QL-1 (Question list) to Audit, I am unable to valuate each question. Same time, if I assign individual questions using Audit question list, I am able to valuate all questions at header level. Can you please suggest me, wat should be done to go ahead.

Thanks

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve the way I have mentioned earlier. What do you mean by unable to do the valuation for each question (if it,s thru pre defined q-list)? Is it grayed out and not allowing to valuate? are you using any q-list item templates in your q-list? I did not face this issue, so unable to guide you in a correct way. If possible share your screen shots, so that can help you.

Thanks,

Ram

vineeth_varghese
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

What you told is correct.

I am using question list using template and my valuation tab is greyed out. Can you please tell me, what exactly needs to be done to bring those list of questions in Audit and I want to do valuation.

Thanks

Vineeth Varghese

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your config settings for question list. For the hierarchu level element - question,under definition of hierarchy level - make sure that you did not check the no proposal for question. other than this, I could not able to see any other reason for your issue. check this and get back to me, if still not working will try to simulate your prob.

Thanks,

Ram