Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML File to IDOC Scenario is not getting executed

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured XML File to IDOC scenario. Frequency is set to 60 secs. Scenario executed once successfully and i could see one entry in moni, after that I didnt see any messages in moni.

All the caches have been cleared. I have also tried to edit message mapping, sender, receiver determination etc just to re-activate the change list and clear the cache. Then II could see one message in schedule state but didnt changed the status in moni since a day.

Did the above steps again and again but there was no change after that.

I have tested the mapping in ESR and executed the Test Configuration with payload in ID both are successfull.

Could anyone help me regarding this issue.

Thanks

Chinna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Issue solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue.

how did you solve the problem.    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please make sure if your input files located at the given directory, are having "777" (rwxrwxrwx) permissions.

Files with "777" permission will only get pickup by the adpater.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/07/26/troubleshooting-the-file-adapter-last-updated-on-02-july10 - please check the blog

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

In communication channel monitoring, I found the below error trace.

Information	The message was successfully retrieved from the call queue.
Information	The message status was set to DLNG.
Error	Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP ErrorText: null ErrorStack: Only asynchronous processing supported for IDoc adapter outbound processg
Error	The message was successfully transmitted to endpoint com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapter:ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP: using connection File_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System
Error	The message status was set to FAIL.
Error	Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapter:ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP:
Error	MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapter:ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP:
Error	File processing failed with com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: XIAdapter:ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP:.

Thanks

Murthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murthy,

Is your FTP channel's QoS BE? Make it EO, it should work fine.

Regards,

Neetesh

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have changed it to EO. Now there is no error in moni but only one message got generated with scheduled status.

Earlier I have used third party business system as both sender and receiver business components. Now I am using ABAP Business system for receiver component. But stil no change and no messages are getting generated.

All the caches been cleared, but still no change at all.

Thanks

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you integrated the source business system to PI IE? Check that in the SLD.

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Source system was not integrated with IE in SLD. I have assigned it now.

Still there is no change. In RWB, communication monitoring I couldn't see the receiver channel, is that also because of the error.

Thanks

Chinna.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your file "read-only"? Then it cannot be processed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For the above scenario

Try this:

1. Check that the file is not empty

2. Check whether it is not read only

3. Check in CC monitoring whether the CC is picking the file and writing it or not by clicking the message links. Also check the xml file payload in the CC monitoring

4. Check and clear the queue, use tcode SMQ1 and SMQ2 and do the Full Cache refresh.

Please revert back after following the steps.

Regards

Naina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to the checks mentioned above, you could also perform the below mentioned steps for the message you can see in SXMB_MONI (in 'Scheduled' status):

1. In SXMB_MONI, click on the queue that is being used for your message (the queue name can be seen in the last column 'QUEUE ID' of your message). This will take you to qRFC Monitor.

2. Here you might be able to see your message stuck in the queue. Double-click on it and check the error that. Try resolving the error or you could post it here.

3. Alternatively, you could delete the entry stuck in the queue.

4. Then, go to tcode SXMB_ADM. There, you can deactivate the queue. Then activate it and register it.

And then execute the scenario once again.

You can also refer to the following links for more information:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Thanks,

Jyotika.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check test data available in FTP folder or not??what is the message in Communication channel monitoring??

Regards,

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check whether the files are available for processing in the source system folder and also check the pattern/filename provided for fetching the file ...

if exists then check the connection and also the File adapter CC logs...

if any error just share the same..

HTH

Rajesh

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

File available in source directory. No errors in FILE Adapter.

Thanks

Chinna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to start and stop the channel from RWB. If this doesn't work try to deactivate and then activate the channel from ID.

Regards,

Pragati

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u check the communication channel monitoring for the file adapter. are the files getting picked up

chinna_babu2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

In communication channel monitoring below are the messages..

08/07/10 08:38:07 Processing started

08/07/10 08:38:04 Polling interval started. Length: 30.0 seconds

08/07/10 08:38:04 Processing finished successfully

Thanks

Chinna