cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import button (the exclamation point) is disabled in Import manager toolbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with MDM and loaded catalogue into MDM import manager. I did Mapping fields/Values and table mapping in Import status tab shows "Filed mapped 30 of 30". But the Import button (the exclamation point) is disabled in Import manager toolbar to import this to data manager.

Thanks

Suri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Suri,

Did you performed matching step of data import in import manager.. I mean after you map fileds and values, you have to define field/s based on which import manager will compare source records with the records existing in MDM repository. Once you define fields for matching then define default import action like create if no match is found in the repository, update null fields only if match is found etc.

Please check and revert with the result.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suri,

Please refer my article "SRM-MDM Catalog Setup - Ready Reference".

The SDN link is attached below

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/806f3d56-0d29-2d10-9abf-c0df6f0fd...

Kindly refer "Import of supplier catalog" section.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for the link.

My catalog have 2 line itme, i am matching with Mfg-part number, but it is still disable, here are the details, the Mfg-part number is there in source catalog and destination catalog.

Maching fields:

Manufacturer Part number

Active: 2 of 2

Match level: single

Match type: exact

Default Import Action: Update (All Mapped fields)

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Click on the "Import Status" tab. The first line under that tab will tell you what action needs to be performed in order to progress with the import.

HTH,

Mark