cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gray (only display) in base condition value column VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have Manual conditions for discount, the problem its that if in a new empty row you add the Condition Type (Cn Ty) and an amount in the condition value column, SAP will take it without doing any check (like in the Amount Column).

So I require to gray out the condition value column (KOMV-KWERT) just like the column on the right (KOMV-KWERT_K) so no value can be entered this way for 2 discount conditions we use.

I understand that some code in USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION may do this, anyone has experience on this?

Best Regards,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can restrict it with below path,

SPRO ---> Sales and Distribution ---> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control ---> Define And Assign Pricing Procedures ---> Maintain pricing procedures ---> Select your procedure ---> Go on Control Data --> Please remove the manual tick against the condition type which you don't to enter manual in billing and tick on statistics (it will restrict your condition).

May be it will help you.

Regards,

Sandip

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry It was not for VF01 I mean for VA01 Sales Order.

I belive I will do some code changes in my user exit so when this happens (somebody inputs data on the value column it gets deleted)

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Carlos

Edited by: Carlos Salazar on Jul 9, 2010 3:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sandip and Sap.sats,

I have added this on the userexit:

WHEN 'KOMV-KWERT'.
        screen-active = 1.
        screen-input = 0.

In fact its a copy of how other fields are blocked, the problem is that it does not do anything ( I already activate it and save it). I am kind of new to the ABAP editor so I do not know if I missing something or I have the wrong field, althought its taken from F1.

Best Regards,

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

in VF01/VF02 as far as I know, by default condition tab will be grayed out as it will be derived from sales order

slightly related to your post

Edited by: sap.sats on Jul 8, 2010 2:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope I understood your question properly.

I assume you know how it works in the condition tab. When you enter condition type and enter the value. It will multiply the value with the number of material you entered in the sales order, and place the value in the condition value column.

When you have manual condition discount condition it means you enter the value manually. If it is percentage basis it will calculate on the price (for instance PR00). If you do not want to enter it as manual the easy solution would be to uncheck the manual check box in the pricing procedure that you use V/08 and if you want to generate automatic values as you might know, create condition records for this condition type in VK11.

For any particular you want to leave it as manual but to make it grayed out, as you already knew you can do it with user exit or another way with user exit would be, order can be blocked if there some changes done manually and later someone with proper authorization can approve the change and release it.