Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 (SP12) Risk Analysis Errors in CUP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

When I run risk analysis in CUP for user provisioning. I get an error message:

Risk analysis failed: Exception in getting the results from the web service : Service call exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

Connector names are the same across all the components. We have a CUP test environment with SP11, and we did not have this kind of errors. I virtually tried everything I could.

If you can, please assist me.

HM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello HM,

I had this error when I first upgraded to SP12 but I don't know if it is a SP issue or not.

My CUP --> RAR SOD Analysis works for me on SP12.

You might try double checking the following:

1. Check all CUP configuration Web Service parameters in CUP --> Configuration --> 1) Risk Analysis & 2) Mitigation.

2. Check that you uploaded the latest UME roles that were delivered with SP12.

3. Check the UME user that is configured in CUP for risk analysis to make sure the password is still correct and that it has enough assigned roles.

4. Make sure you uploaded all the required XML configuration files to CUP --> Configuration --> Initial System Data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dylan,

I created a new service user, and now I can do risk analysis in CUP.

The funny thing is that the old service user perfectly works for other ECC/CRM connections but does not work for EP connection and risk analysis in CUP. I need to know why...This may cause some other problems.

Dylan, thanks for your comments anyway!

HM