cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 5.0 - GOA Mass Update - Define Mass Changes - Empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to test the GOA Mass update functionality (txn: BBP_CTR_MASSCC) in SRM 5.0. I was able to select the GOA's I wanted to update. However, when I get to 'Define Mass Changes' tab, there are no fields.

Am I missing some authorizations? I did ST01 Authorization trace and did not find any failures.

Am I missing some configuration?

Please let me know.

Thanks,

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implementation of Methods for Making Mass Changes

Use

Using this BAdI, you can enhance the mass change methods delivered with the standard with your own. In the BAdI you can use some methods that allow the functions provided in transaction BBP_CTR_MASS to be extended without modifications.

Business Scenarios

The BAdI is used in the following business scenarios:

Contract management

Technical Scenarios

The BAdI can be used in the following technical scenarios:

Classic scenario

Extended classic scenario

Requirements

You have set up a function group with a screen for the parameters that you require for the mass change. If you wish to exchange a payment term, for example, then you need a field in the screen defined above for the old and the new payment term.

For more information on these settings, see the SAP Solution Manager under mySAP SRM 5.0 -> Business Scenarios -> Contract Management -> Contract Properties -> Change Contracts -> Configure Mass Change Methods in the System.

Activities

Having called up the IMG activity, you proceed as follows:

1. In the dialog box enter a name for the BAdI implementation in the field Implementation and choose Transfer.

If implementations have already been created for the BAdI a dialog box appears with the existing ones. In this dialog box choose Create.

2. Enter a short text for the implementation in the appropriate field.

3. The BAdI BBP_CTR_MASS_BADI is a filter-dependent BAdI. The filter values are drawn from the mass change names that have been entered in BAdI BBPV_CTR_MASSOP.

4. Choose the Interface tab.

The Name of the implementing class is generated by the system based on the name of your implementation. The name can be changed.

5. Save your entries and assign a package.

6. Place the cursor on a method. Call the Class Builder with a double-click.

7. Between the instructions method IF_EX_BBP_CTR_MASS_BADI~CTR_GET_SCREEN, CTR_GET_READ_FLAGS, CTR_CHANGE, CTR_GET_STATUS_MESSAGE. and endmethod. enter your coding for the implementation.

8. Save and activate your coding and navigate back to the screen Change Implementation.

9. Save on the screen Change Implementation.

Note: For a BAdI you can first create an implementation and activate it later. In this case, you close processing at this point in time.

10. Choose Activate.

When the application program is being carried out, the coding you have written is run through.

Standard Implementiations:

In the BAdI, implementations for the following filter values/mass change methods are delivered. You can use these as templates:

BBP_CTR_CND_ADD - Contract Mass Operation for Conditions

Filter values: ITM_CND_ADD, ITM_CND_CHANGE

BBP_CTR_HDR_AUTH - Contract Mass Operation for Authorizations on Header Level

Filter value: HDR_AUTH

BBP_CTR_HDR_STAT_REL - Contract Mass Update for Header Status and Release Contract

Filter values: HDR_RELEASE, HDR_STATUS

BBP_CTR_HI_BUPARTNER - Ctr Mass Operation for BuPartner on Header or Item Level

Filter values: HDR_BU_PARTNER, ITM_BU_PARTNER

BBP_CTR_HI_DELIV_T - Ctr Mass Operation for Delivery Time on Header/Item Level

Filter values: HDR_DELIV_T, Filterwert: ITM_DELIV_T

BBP_CTR_HI_DOCUMENTS - Contract Mass Operation for Documents on Header/item Level

Filter values: HDR_ATTACH, ITM_ATTACH

BBP_CTR_HI_INCOTERM - Contract Mass Operation for Incoterm on Header or Item Level

Filter value: HDR_INCOTERM, ITM_INCOTERM

BBP_CTR_M_DOWNLOAD - Contract Mass Download

Filter value: M_DOWNLOAD

BBP_CTR_M_UPLOAD - Contract Mass Upload

Filter value: M_UPLOAD

BBP_CTR_PMNT_TERMS - Contract Mass Change of Payment Terms on Header Level

Filter value: PMNT_TERMS

BBP_CTR_VAL_PERIOD - Contract Mass Operation for Validity Period on Header Level

Filter value: VAL_PERIOD

See also

Methods:

CTR_GET_SCREEN

CTR_GET_ READ_FLAGS

CTR_CHANGE

CTR_GET_STATUS_MESSAGE

CHECK ANYBADI IMPLEMENTED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu,

Here are the steps I did. Do I need to implement the BADI? Aren't there some options out of the box?

1.Search for contracts

- I searched for GOA documents and selected two GOA documents to update and clicked next

2.Define mass changes

- I do not see any header or item data fields show up here. It is empty screen. When I click next, I get error that no changes have been defined

3.Simulate mass changes

4.Carry out mass changes

Thanks,

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HEADER

Add Attachments

Authorizations

Business Partner

Delivery Time

Incoterm Incoterm

Release Contract

Status

Payment Terms

Validity Period

--

ITEM

Add Attachment

Add Conditions

Change Conditions

Delivery Time

INCOTERM

I get all these abaove

give me some time. i wil confirm the same.

I learnt from technical resource too this a standard BADI SAP delivered.

--

BADI

->

Contract management

->Implementations of methods for amking mass changes

check your system too SRM 550 SP15C- mine

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as PER STANDARD YOU MUST GET

HEADER

Add Attachments

Authorizations

Business Partner

Delivery Time

Incoterm Incoterm

Release Contract

Status

Payment Terms

Validity Period

--

ITEM

Add Attachment

Add Conditions

Change Conditions

Delivery Time

INCOTERM

1.Search for contracts

Specify Mass Change Parameters

did you select what data you need tochange heare or item

delivery days for ex.

2.Define mass changes

3.Simulate mass changes

4.Carry out mass changes

--

did you get this error message -->Enter mass change parameters

--

OK. I got it

you could not see any header and item data there?

did you select the contracts ?

---

Mass Changes in Central Contracts

You can make the same change or changes at one time to:

One or more central contracts

A central contract hierarchy or part of a central contract hierarchy

Example

It is the end of the year and time for you to renew your central contracts with Supplier X. During the past year, you have increased your order volume with Supplier X by 20%. As a result, you have agreed an additional 2% rebate on all of your orders and a reduction in delivery time of 2 days. Since you have many central contracts with Supplier X, you want to change all of them at one time.

End of the example.

Features

You can enhance the mass change function in the standard system with your own mass change parameters. For more information, see SAP Solution Manager under <project name> Configuration SAP SRM <release> Scenarios Operational Contract Management Business Processes Developing Contracts Change Contract Configuration Configuring Mass Change Parameters .

-

Activities

The following procedure describes how to make mass changes for central contracts. The procedure is the same for a central contract hierarchy.

Search for and select the relevant central contracts.

You cannot change central contracts with the status Completed.

Choose Mass Change.

A wizard opens, listing the central contracts that you have selected.

Define your mass changes by selecting a mass change parameter and specifying the change; then select the next mass change parameter and specify the change, and so on. A flag next to the mass change parameter indicates that you have specified a change for this parameter.

The central contracts that you have selected are locked so that other users cannot change them until you have made your mass changes.

Simulate your mass changes (optional).

Recommendation

We recommend carrying out Step 4 so that you can check whether your changes can be applied successfully. If your changes cannot be applied successfully, a message tells you why. From this step, it is easier to go back to the Define Mass Changes step and correct your data than after applying the mass changes.

End of the recommendation.

The system simulates the changes in the background. Depending on the number of central contracts to be processed, this could take some time to complete. In this case, you can close the mass change window. After the system has simulated the changes, it sends you an e-mail with a link to the mass change window, where you can check whether your changes can be applied successfully. If you have left the SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM) application, you can return to the mass change window only via this link.

Caution

You cannot reverse the Apply Mass Changes step. For this reason, we recommend simulating your mass changes before proceeding.

End of the caution.

Apply your mass changes.

The system applies the changes in the background. Depending on the number of contracts to be processed, this could take some time to complete. In this case, you can close the mass change window. After the system has applied the changes, it sends you an e-mail with a link to the mass change window, where you can check whether your changes were applied successfully. If you have left the SAP SRM application, you can return to the mass change window only via this link.

The system leaves the status of the central contracts unchanged, except if the changes need to be approved, in which case it sets the status to Awaiting Approval. If the central contract was already in status Released, the system creates a new version of the central contract. For more information,

-

Muthu