Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File system Adapter

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suppose i have 2 files. how would i schedule these 2 files and the schedule time difference between these 2 files will be 30 min

Please tell me.

Thanks,

seenu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose i have 2 files. how would i schedule these 2 files and the schedule time difference between these 2 files will be 30 min

You mean to say that you want to pick 2 files at an interval of 30 minutes? Means, 1st file at 10 am and 2nd file at 10:30 am? Or both files should be picked at the same time and the process should continue every 30 minutes? Explain please.

-- Abhi

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Abhi,

I want to pick 2 files at an interval of 30 minutes? Means, 1st file at 10 am and 2nd file at 10:30 am?

and I want to know how both files should be picked at the same time and the process should continue every 30 minutes?

Explain please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the steps of web log provided by Satish.

Schedule ur first file adapter at 10 a.m till 10.30 a.m and set the polling interval as u require in file adapter.

Schedule ur second file adapter at 10.30 til 11 and set the polling interval accordingly.

that's it.

Scheduling means ur file adapter will be active during that time period only means it will start at 10 a.m and stop at 10.30 a.m

chirag

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

You can schedule your communication channels as mentioned in this blog:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Regards,

---Satish