cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Name and PERNR (( EIC user details) not appearing on EIC screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently we are doing EHP4 upgrade, while checking the EIC Personnel number and Employee name ( EIC user) are not appearing on the top of the EIC screen and its appearing the same in EHP2.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Suresh.KK

Edited by: Suresh.KK on Jul 7, 2010 5:48 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh

I would recommend that you get current on the current HRSP or at least load all the applicable notes for EHP4 and EIC (there are many) and would also review security as there is some new functionality in EHP4.

Good luck.

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for the inputs

I have checked with SAP and they confirmed that now it will be used only for the name/user of the caller when phone integration is used. Without phone integration the context area is not populated.

They also confirmed that it's now the standard functionality

Ref Note: Note 1382367

Regards

Suresh.KK

Edited by: Suresh.KK on Jul 12, 2010 12:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue here.

Looks more like SAP don't know how to solve it or will take to much time, so make it default not showing the contactperson.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I do agree with you.

Currently,we are discussing with Business,if they agree we will try to make this though Custom modifications (if possible).

Please advise and provide your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

For us it was a new implementation recently. It would be more difiicult to convince business when they suddenly will miss some functionality. We did no custom modifications, but I would like to hear from you when you solved the issue (and how).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure, will check the possibilities and let you know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Did you already manage to fix the issue?