cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to add new plant in Transactional data integration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing a problem where i am trying to include new plant in the integrtion models.

Able to add the new plant in master data IMs,also it is working fine(able to find the data in APO)

I try to include the new plant in transactional data IM(like Purcase requistions,Purchase orders,Stocks etc)

when i execute the variant and see the details,to my surprise i could not able to find the new plant in the details of the transactional data.

(ie) the transactional data is not getting picked for this new plant only in IM.

Reply would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chunchu,

I assume you are not talking about actual exchange of data, only the result of creating a newly modified IM with a changed variant in CFM1.

If so, this means that there is no transactional data that meets the selection criteria of the IM. Each object that ends up in the IM must meet all criteria.

Things to look for:

Are you using MRP type/Ctlr/Material type as a selection criteria? If so, are there any materials that exist with those criteria in the 'new' plants?

Are you using further selection criteria besides"General Selection options for Materials" parameters in the Transactional model? eg, for Purchase Reqs, there is an additional place to further limit which PRs are selected (hit the right-arrow button immediately to the right of the "POs and PReqs" checkbox). If this is populated, do the existing entries include the 'new' plants?

Rgds,

DB49

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for all the response.

Special thanks to DOGBOY - I forget to add the plant in the specific filter for transactional data.

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Db49 said please try to create some manual orders (PO Preq etc) in APO or R/3 for some product at this plant and them see if those are transferred to APO or vice versa.

Try running CIF delta report fot this plant and check if these are seen in queue blocks ,also I hope you have already set the publication types for this plant in APO .

Regards,

Digambar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you activate the integration model for the transaction data , do you see the details, the new plant ?

Does the CIF delta report show differences for the new plant ?

regards

Datta