cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Suitable BAPI or IDOC for Transaction /DSD/DE_ENTRY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all!

We have implemented part of DSD module and we are trying to import data (quantity by material and batch) in the transaction /DSD/DE_ENTRY (program /DSD/SAPLDE_ENTRY), but I can not find any suitable BAPi or IDOC for the task. I've tried budi /DSD/BADI_ST, but didn't get any success.

We are using sap 5.0 version.

Does anyone have an idea how to do it?

Thanks!

Maja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try:

/DSD/RTACC_DB_MAINTAIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This might help,

br,

Pushkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pushkar,

thanks for your answer, but I don't need to add new field to a standard transaction, what I need is to find a bupi or an idoc to write in standard /dsd tables for the transaction /DSD/DE_ENTRY .

Regards,

Maja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you in a papar based scenario and want to import shipment/visit list or are you using a mobile device ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rafael, we actually want to import some data from EDIFAC document type RESADV to tour data to simplify the process. Have any idea?

Regards, Maja

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are a set of bapis which the dsd connector uses to import the data into de RADB (/DSD/DE_ENTRY) or you could debbug the standar transaction that is use to import the data in a paper based scenario. Right now I dont a have an SAP client to give you the detail. I can post the details tomorrow

Regards