cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy control Returns order to invoice or sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we are using Sold-to's with a variety of partners and partner types of which all are not being used in the sales order.

Unfortunately when we create a returns order in refernce to either the original sales order or the invoice, we are bing presented with pop ups showing all partners. i.e the original invoice does not have a special partner we use (ZF) but when we create the returns order we are being asked to pick this partner or if there is only one it is populating the partners.

We do not wish this to happen we wish only for the original partners to be copied, i.e. no additions and no requests for us to pick one if there is more than one.

Can anbody advise on copy control settings to manage this we have tried various options but none have worked.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Greenbum

1) You can use your own copy routine in the header ( Copying Control: Billing Document to Sales Document) where for Copying requirements for partner data VBPA- the bottommost Data Transfer routine- you may copy and modify routine FV45C001.

If the above does not work

1) Assign a Partner Determination Procedure with only requisite Partner functions to the 'Return' Order.

2) In the procedure, populate the 'Origin' filed for all the partner functions with X, Y or Z and devise user exit for partner determination- EXIT_SAPLV09A_003.

Let me know how it goes.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

reply helped, and our ABAP programmer solved this and a couple of other copy problems in the user exit mentioned