cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created condition Type ZTPR in pricing procedure.When i input any value in this condition type my net value is getting added up.Since i have not given any from and to in pricing proc bt stil the value getting captured in the net value.

I have created this condition type only for the viewing purpose not to capture this amount in any sort in anywher.

What could be the setting to create this condtion type only for viewable purpose in SO

Thanks

shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shri,

Mark that condition type statistical in your pricing procedure by this the value does not added up to the total.

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I have made condition type as statitical so thers no issue.Nw another query is

This condition type ZTPR - 1000 Rs which is statiscal n does not impact in net value.

This same amount is reflecting in invoice

I am creating debit memo with reference to same invoice nos which contains ZTPR value - 1000rs

while creating invoice of debit memo when i redetemine taxes i want this value in net value i.e.1000rs whic i am unable to get due to statistical setting in condition type.

I want this amount shoud not reflect in SO but it should reflect in debit memo when i create wth reference to invoice.

Kindly advice.

Thanks

Shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrii,

If i got you right.. you need the valu of this condition type in deit memo but not in order/invoice........

I am not really sure of this but what strikes me is that why can't you write a routine that this values hits only that particular field in debit memo but not in order/invoice......

hope your Abapers should help you out in this, but still i suggest you to wait from more responses from experts.

Balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrii,

Ask your ABAPer to write a requirement routine for your condition type in pricing procedure.. Conditions should be based on the document types... Sales order documents (types) should show this condition as statistical and while is copied ot Debit memo request it should not be statistical.. Hopefully this will resolve your issue...

Thanks,

Pushparaj

Answers (0)