cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retest with material specs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm making my in process inspection using material specifications, and I will not use the recipe for certain reasons.

Now I have the case that I need to make a retest as the sample is rejected, I thought of using inspection points, but it is not allowed in material specifications, so how can I handle this case?

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

u must be usinf sampling procedure in material specification....

use independent multiple sample and keep Number of samples as 2 or as per requirement

now use ur normal procedure for creation of lot. if it is accepted then fine

if rejected then create new sample...u can test all characteristics with new sample.

u can create this new sample in result recording screen

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use MIC with larger scope. If rejected, dnt take UD. Do retest and do RR based on that.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) You can set up the characteristics for individual results recording with a larger scope. you can ten use the same inspection lot, (i.e. don't make the UD). Set the attriburte field to invalid for the test beign repeated and then record a new value.

The downside, is that no Auto UD can be done as this requires fixed scope characteristics.

2) Create a manual lot, (I'm assuming your doing 04's). A manually created 04 lot will not be stock relevant however of course, so the postings still have to be done on the first lot.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Actually the idea of independent multiple samples is the most suitable to my case, as the requirement is that my customer needs in the inspection reports those results that failed.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

MaX