Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Request Content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Here is the scenario:

1. CUP is being rolled out to end-users where after the request is raised it will come to security team first.

2. The task of the security team is to check the request details and add/remove roles for business requirements wherever required.

The requirement is that the approver at the security stage must be able to change the content of the request if they feel that the user has filled incorrect information. Such as Business Process, Company, Functional Area, User Group etc... We were thinking that either not make the end user fill these requirements and security will fill them up once the request come to them. However, i see that once the request has been created no field is editable for the approver at security stage.

In SP12 only the user group field is editable (i am wondering how).

Is there a way we could accomplish this requirement.

Another question is: In CUP Configuration ->Roles -> Import Roles. Here in the import roles settings it is mentioned that i can import All Roles/Groups. What Groups it is talking about here? Is this User groups in backend?

Regards, Ben

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

There is a stage level setting which will allow you to change request content. Again, it won't allow you to change each and every fields from the request. Go to security stage, Make sure that 'Change Request Content' is set to'Yes' and 'Add Role' is set to 'Yes'.

Regards,

Alpesh