Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP 5.3 - Registered users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning!

I have two questions on the provisioning of users:

- When the workflow ends, the user who is in the backend tables is the last approver on the workflow. Is there any possibility to change that user and include the communication user or another one?

- The roles are being assigned with the date when start the request, not when finish all the workflow. This will create significant differences when Internal or External audit test the control. How can I resolve it?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Borja,

Could you please clarify the first question?

Regarding the second question, from an audit perspective I do not see a problem with the dates. The provisioning date might be different than the last approval, but it should match the "requested start date." The length of time the workflow takes to complete is irrelevant (e.g. 1 hour or 14 days).

I think I understand what your are saying though, since before CUP, the manual provisioning date was always the "start date."

-Dylan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much.

Excuse me for my English, because I think it was hard to understand.

The first question is related to the user master data.

When a new request ends the workflow, in the backend's tables the person (user) who assing the role will be the last person who aprovved the workflow.

You have some tables on the backend, when you can check wich person did the assignment, in this case would be the last person of the worflow. Is there any chance that the person listed in the backend's tables is the one who initiates the workflow or communication user?

Thanks a lot. Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Borja,

Once the workflow is complete in CUP, CUP then uses the connector information to update the user on the backend. The "last updated/changed by" in SAP is always the CUP connector user id.

Best Regards, Dylan

Answers (0)