cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer complaint

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If we receive a claim from our customers containing several materials should we then create a quality notification (q1) for each material or should we add each material to an item in one quality notification?

Best regards

Jesper Duholm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have added the SAP field 'Reference notification' to the tab 'reference objects'.

Are there another way? I think it would be nice to have the link in order to follow the complaint all the way back to our vendor.

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u want to link customer notification to vendor notification then maintain separate notification for each material.

item tab in notification is basically for defects entry

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I'm referring to the Item tab inside QM01.

I think we would create one return sales order for all materials (maybe we should make one per material?).

Afterwards we would link the customer complaint (quality notification type Q1) to a vendor complaint (Q2).

I thing the vendor complaint would only contain one material. So we thought that we would link several vendor complaints to one customer complaint. But as far as I can see it is only possible to link one vendor complaint to a customer complaint?

Best regards

Jesper Dueholm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How are you linking Q1 and Q2? Can you please explain?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not clear about your requirement. Are these notifications to be generated against one sales order/PO?

Are you referring to the Item tab inside QM01? Then these items refer to defect types and locations., not materials.

Pls elaborate.