Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To find all activities possible in a role

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everebody

I must find where the 08 activity is possible for each authorization object in a role.

it's a very large role with hundreds authorizations objects. I don't want open each authorizations objects to look into!

is there a table ? (AGR_1251 is not appropriate because I can see activities which are in place but not the activities wich are possible)

thanks for your answers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Such a report does not exist but it is easy to produce the list using SE16:

1. Table TACTZ contains the valid activities für authorization objects. In an ECC 6.0 I find 127 authorization objects which use activity 08.

2. Take the result to search for authorization data in the role using table AGR_1251. Feeding the select option using upload from clipboard with the result of the first step works quite fast. Restrict the selection by FIELD = ACTVT.

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

3 REPLIES 3

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the allowed activities for each authorization object are stored in table TACTZ. After that you can use SUIM report - Role by authorization object to get a list of all roles with these authorization objects.

Cheers

Frank_Buchholz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Such a report does not exist but it is easy to produce the list using SE16:

1. Table TACTZ contains the valid activities für authorization objects. In an ECC 6.0 I find 127 authorization objects which use activity 08.

2. Take the result to search for authorization data in the role using table AGR_1251. Feeding the select option using upload from clipboard with the result of the first step works quite fast. Restrict the selection by FIELD = ACTVT.

Kind regards

Frank Buchholz

0 Kudos

thanks for your answers,

it was very helpful for me.