Did you mean: 

Month end billing

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have issue on the scenario of RRB

we will be doing weekly billing

The issue is:

For example:in the last week on the month it may fall in to next month:

(Last week (28,29,30,1,2,3)28,29,30, will fall in June......and 1,2,3,will fall in July.)

but here they want to run DP91 on 05-July for previous month of June by giving posting period as 06/30,system has to pick only up to 30-june and do billing.

if its possible please tell me the procedure how to achieve this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I guess this can be done by setting the billing dates in the factory calender.

Say for Ex: you want to do billing from 28-30 June, You can specify this in "Special Rules" in the factory calender.

Give the valid from and Valid To date as 28 June and 30th June respectively. IN the next row specify the billing date as 5th July in both Valid from and valid to columns. Remember to tick the "Workday" checkbox. Specify a text as "June last week billing" .

Suppose you want to bill from 1st July to 9th July. Specify valid from as 1st July and valid to as 9th july. In the next row specify the billing date as 12th July and tick the Workday chekcbox.

By doing this, based on the billing schedule maintained (as explained above) in the factory calendar, when you do billing run (DP91) on July 5th the billing run will only be considered for the period from 28th - 30th June.Similarly when you do billing on July 12th system will only consider from 1st to 9th July.

Hope you have understood this. Try this and revert. If possible take help of your SD consultant.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can also achieve it thro enhancement for DP91, so when you will call DP91 and put the values as per your requirement it will calculate and create accordingly.

Regards

Ashu

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Gokul and Ashutosh.