cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message from SLD - "Selected client already has a business system..."

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have successfully created and test a File to IDOC scenario from a File system to ERP ECC 6.0 (client 101, system name sapdbt02)

Right now, I creating another File to IDOC scenario for a different file system to the same ERP ECC 6.0

At the SLD, I would need to create two new Techncial System and Two new Business System.

However when I creating a Business system for the ABAP Type for the ERP ECC 6.0, when selected the same client and system name of the first scenario that I have done, I got this error message

"Selected client already has a business system associated, please select a new client or system"

I am puzzled that I would need to a configure a new client for the same system ID for another FIle to IDOC scenario

going to the same ERP system

Please advise.

Best Regards

Freddy Ng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

Would you be kind to elaborate on your advise.

How would I configure at the Integration Directory(Integration Builder) ?

I will have to create a new business system for the Sender (separate File system from the First File to IDOC scenario).

Assign the new system to my new configuratio scenario, how about assign the R3 system as the receiver ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example:-

create business system for R3 system in SLD as suggested by stefan. I assume that u have one R3 system which is either sending or receiving data from XI.

assign the system to ur scenarios, u can use common IDOC/RFC/XI channel for sending data to R3 system.

Separate R3 business system is required incase u have to send data to different R3 system.

If u have different files coming from different File system in that case better to create different business service and use them.

chirag

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign the new system to my new configuratio scenario, how about assign the R3 system as the receiver ?

You assign the very same system to both configuration scenarios.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

At the Integration Builder (Integation Directory), if I configuring the second File to IDOC scenario, I am not able to import

the same BS system for ERP that I have created in the first File to IDOC scenario.

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use the same R3-BS and u can use the common IDOC comm channel for sending data to same R3 system.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

What would your advice for configuring PI (SLD) for many FILE to IDOC scenario from many different interfacing systems

to the same ERP system and client ?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
What would your advice for configuring PI (SLD)  for many FILE to IDOC scenario from many different interfacing systems
to the same ERP system and client ?

You create one BS representing the ERP system. All Idocs are addressed to this one system.

If the files are provided from the same application system, then you also create just one business system for all files.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
At the SLD, I would need to create two new Techncial System and Two new Business System.

This is wrong. Who told you to do this?