cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitoring/Information of Incoming SOAP Requests

0 Kudos

Hello

What are the possibilities for monitoring or retrieve information regarding incoming SOAP requests? I know about the CC Monitoring, but this doesn't provide me with the information that I need. More specifically, I would like to know for example the url from where a request is coming from and eventually where it fails, or basically all the information regarding the original request consuming a PI Web Service. I would assume such information would be found maybe somewhere at system level, but all the logs I've looked at don't have the information.

Can the information mentioned be found somewhere? Do I need to enable something somewhere to get more information regarding a SOAP request?

Thanks,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you use adapter specific message attributes, you can identify remote host.

You can see the original request with help of external tools like tcpgateway (which monitors the TCP/IP stream).

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the tool TCPGatewat for moitoring.

may be this thread will help you :

Regards,

Pragati

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would like to know for example the url from where a request is coming from and eventually where it fails, or basically all 
the information regarding the original request consuming a PI Web Service

If I am not wrong such information will be available to the sender (or sender application) of the SOAP message....if an error occurs while sending the message to XI/ PI then it will be propagated back to the sender and XI/ PI wont know it

Regards,

Abhishek.