cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting last blank page in smartforms-Suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing a problem with last blank page in smart form.

i have 2 page ,

FIRST

BACK

FIRST point to FIRST

BACK point to FIRST.

I have a loop in main window with header VBRK and a table loop VBRP .

At the end of the VBRK loop i had inserted command node to trigger BACK PAGE..

Its working fine for all invoice (its having multiple invoice)

For last invoice its producing blank first page with header and footer whitout main window.....

can any one help me ..<removed by moderator>...

Regards,

SAB

Edited by: Thomas Zloch on Jul 7, 2010 11:53 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lets say your page FIRST contains the main window and the page BACK contains the terms and conditions.

Create an exact copy of BACK page into another page called LAST.

Set FIRST's next page as BACK.

Set BACK's next page as FIRST.

Set LAST's next page as blank.

Also, inside the Main window of FIRST, add a Command after all your calculations, tables, etc. that is, at the very end of Main window. Tick Go to New page and give the new page as LAST.

This will surely solve your problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abapers ,

Any solutions for my problem..

You valuable suggetions required ...

regards,

Sab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I'm not sure whether this will be complete solution but can be tried.

I think once the entries are over in VBRK (i.e at last) then the BACK page should be triggered but it should not be pointing to the first page as the next page. Instead we can create another page, say THIRD page with no next page (next page as blank).

You can actually create a third page copying the BACK page itself, with its next page as blank. Put a condition at the new page (go to BACK PAGE) command in the MAIN of first page such that it is active for all VBRK entries except for the last one.

And create another similar command line in MAIN of first page with goto new page - 'THIRD PAGE' and under conditions make it active only for the last VBRK entry.

So till the second last entry of VBRK it will call BACK page and return back to the first page after processing, but at the end of vbrk table it will trigger third page which shall not point any page as next page.

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subya,

Try this,

First page - First page.

Back - Back.

Check wheather back page is to be called at the end of first Page then Trigger back page form first page by inserting command node.

Check wheather First page is to be called at the end of Back Page then Trigger First page form Back page by inserting command node.

Regards,

Ravi.

Edited by: rshankar on Jul 7, 2010 3:01 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for ur reply ...

Back page is having terms and condtion .. if i declare main window its giving short dump ....

I can not define back page to back page becuse it is not having main window.Form is throwing error .

I can not also create a form node in back page since there is no main window ....

I had checked for each invoice ,, for example say i have 3 invoice ...working fine for 1 and 2 and for 3 invoice it giving first page /back page .again first page .

This are the draw back iam having ..

Regards,

Sab

Edited by: sabya patnayaik on Jul 7, 2010 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

After declaring main window in Back Page what is the Dump error you get?

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

can you trigger the BACK page based on the table contents, if it initial dont' trigeer BACK page.

hope this will solve the issue.

Regards,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

No its not working for below also ....

yes i too try to put some condtions for based on table entries also like initial ... but it is not working for that also ....

i need to supress the last extra page ....

Regards,

SAB