Did you mean: 

How to find the BAdi for an Enterprise Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using an standard ES by SAP CashPointPaymentCreateNotification_In

I have to write some code in this hence trying to find the BAd

How can I find the BAdi for this ES?

I have alrady explored IN THE es Workplace but no desc there.

http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?packageid=DE0426DD9B0249F19...

regards,

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

will do it via BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is Async service and you need XI for this service, proxy is already implemented by SAP (see the source code in sproxy) in Ehp4.

Interface IF_FKKEXC_PAYMENT_IN is used to create the payment (static method post).

If you want to modify the service then please create the copy of service and then change the code as you please.

Regards,

gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

I am already using PI for this and using the standard Inbound proxy for the same.

With your reply, I assume that there is no existing BAdi for this service. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Is creating a wrapper service the only way out??

regards,

Piyush

former_member219399
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush

Check the method IF_FKKEXC_PAYMENT_IN~CONVERT_INBOUND,

may be here you could do some customization

LOOP AT it_func_modules INTO wa_func_modules. where the function calls are dynamic.

then in the calss CL_FKK_EXTERNAL_CASH_DESK, method POST_PAYMENT. search user_exit_0110.

with regards,

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first you can't use same proxy to write another code, you must create another proxy so copy this service interface in ESR and create another proxy for modification.

Now questions is why you need Badi? do you want to enhance service functionality or you want to use this Badi for some other purpose?

If you want to enhance this service then there is no Badi for this purpose (otherwise it could have mentioned in ES workplace),

If you want to access this function which create payment notification then find the t-code from functional guy and search for FM, BAPI for enahncement.

I am not sure but you can copy interface which I mentioned in my previous post and enhance it for your new proxy.

The way I see it only wrapper service make sense. If you explain what exactly you want then may be I can help you further.

Regards,

Gourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

My requiremnent is that in case an error occurs while posting, I want to capture the error and initiate another process (via an outbound proxy).

Will a BAdi / Exit help in this case or wrapper is the option for me?

Awainting your final call on this.

regards,

Piyush

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In such case create another service, inside this service you can call original service and if there is an error you can initiate another process.

Now question is, do you trying to capture technical error (output of service) or functional error (wrong data, incorrect posting) If service is returning fault message then you can achieve this inside PI also (using BPM).

Regards,

Gourav