cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get bill-to address into partner details (SC and PO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have upgraded from SRM 4 to SRM 7 (sandbox only at present). I am trying to get the invoice address details into the Shopping cart using the new Partner determination functionality but don't understand how it should work.

This is what I'm doing:

1. Check in the IMG point Define Partner Functions. Here I can see the SAP standard partner function 00000028 Invoice Recipient.

2. Go to the IMG point Define Partner Schema. I create a new schema and try to add entries to it. However, I cannot add the Invoice Recipient partner function, the only entries I can add are 00000701 and 00000711 (with no description) from point 1.

I had hoped that I would be able to add Invoice Recipient to my own schema and assign that to the Shopping cart.

When I create a cart and check the partners I automatically get 00000016 Requisitioner, 00000019 vendor (if vendor assigned), 00000020 Goods Recipient and 00000027 Ship-to address.

Does anyone know where the system decides that these are mandatory partner functions and would it be possible for me to add 00000028 there?

Best regards,

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I see now, thanks. Sorry for missing that.

So if I create a new partner function, assign it to a schema and then assign it to the PO (from the same IMG documentation it looks like it isn't possible to assign to the shopping cart), document type ECPO how do I then fill the function, e.g. I want to automatically copy the Requisitioner's Invoice recipient address (attribute ID ADDR_BILLT) from the Org. Structure.

Is there a BADI to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For this, you can implement BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. I know how to assign the schema to the cart, the problem is I can't add the partner functions I want to the schema, they're not selectable for some reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you read the documentation for "Define Partner Schema" -

Requirements

You have defined the partner functions that you require for the partner schemas by working through the IMG activity Define Partner Functions. In a given partner schema, you may use only partner functions that you yourself have defined.

You can not create a partner schema that contains standard partner functions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had hoped that I would be able to add Invoice Recipient to my own schema and assign that to the Shopping cart.

You would have to assign the new partner schema to your shopping cart transaction type in IMG through "Defind Transaction Type" node.