cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries on contracts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have few questions. Kindly answer them. Assume that ZAA1 and ZAA2 are sales document types and ZCO1, ZCO2, ZCO3, ZCO4 are condition types.

1) Now we need to add ZCO2 and ZCO3 to the document type ZAAA. How to achieve this?

2) When a new price document is created using VA41 transaction and a ZCO1 value is inserted, default the ZCO2 and ZCO3 values to = the ZCO1 value entered. how to achieve this.?

3) Currently when a document (ZAA1) references a ZAA2 or ZAA3 the ZCO4 value pulls from the ZAA1/ZAA2 ZCO1 value. Enhance this so that in addition to bringing in the ZCO4 price from the ZCO1 value on the ZCLC/ZCOE, also bring in the new ZCO2 and ZCO3 values (from the ZAA1/ZAA2) and put them into the ZAA1 as ZCO2 and ZCO3 fields as price conditions. How to achieve this ?

Regards,

Sanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanath,

What you are asking are basic pricing questions and although I am giving you the answers (briefly) I strongly suggest you read http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/64/7836b39c8911d199aa0000e8a5bd28/frameset.htm

Now to your questions:

Assume that ZAA1 and ZAA2 are sales document types and ZCO1, ZCO2, ZCO3, ZCO4 are condition types.

1) Now we need to add ZCO2 and ZCO3 to the document type ZAAA. How to achieve this?

You achieve this by creating a pricing procedure and including these transactions in that pricing procedure; then via pricing procedure determination the system will pick that a particular pricing procedure containing your required conditions is applicable.

This is pricing determination.

2) When a new price document is created using VA41 transaction and a ZCO1 value is inserted, default the ZCO2 and ZCO3 values to = the ZCO1 value entered. how to achieve this.?

There are different ways of achieving this and it all depends where ZCO2 and ZCO3 are placed in the pricing procedure, but a common way is to get an ABAPer to create a pricing formula.

3) Currently when a document (ZAA1) references a ZAA2 or ZAA3 the ZCO4 value pulls from the ZAA1/ZAA2 ZCO1 value. Enhance this so that in addition to bringing in the ZCO4 price from the ZCO1 value on the ZCLC/ZCOE, also bring in the new ZCO2 and ZCO3 values (from the ZAA1/ZAA2) and put them into the ZAA1 as ZCO2 and ZCO3 fields as price conditions. How to achieve this ?

please refer to the document I suggested for reading.

Kind regards

Kikas