cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAR - Risk Analysis - Permission Level - V_VBAK_AAT||AUART - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a trouble related with risk analysis at permission level, when the V_VBAK_AAT||AUART is activated in two functions of my customized GRC rule-set (VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM) for controlling some "document types" for tcodes VA01 and VA02. When I execute this customization in RAR, the system says "No match / No conflicts" for the risks where these functions appear, however performing some queries in the back-end systems, I have realized there are more than 80 users in conflict for some of them, given the fact that they have value '*' in object/field V_VBAK_AAT||AUART.

At a first time I thought that most probably would be related with the fact that these functions are part of risks that combine 3 and 4 functions at the same time, with OR logical activated in document types, but when I searched for the rules generated for these risks I noticed that only 34.000 rules were generated and this no overpass the limit of 45566 rules defined at RAR. Anyway, I performed some tests reducing the number of possible combinations and, basically, whenever the following line is activated, the outcome is u201Cno conflictsu201D:

D VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM FN15 VA01 GRC-C21 V_VBAK_AAT||AUART ZSO ZSO OR 0 null

If this line is disabled, then, several users with conflicts are reported. As mentioned above, these users have value '*' for object/field V_VBAK_AAT||AUART, so I do not understand why those users are not reported when the line above is activated.

I have done the following checks, all of them correct:

- The user/role/profile synchro has been done and all the users has been stored in table VIRSA_CC_

- All the lines in VIRSA_CC_FUNCPRM part of my customized rule-set have been correctly inserted in the same Oracle table

- All the combinations of rules has been created (including VA01 and VA02 with V_VBAK_AAT||AUART)

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've detected the same problem for the following authorization objects:

- F_BKPF_BLA||BRGRU

- V_VBRK_FKA||FKART

- M_MSEG_BWE||WERKS

RAR reports no conflicts (at authoriztion level) when these objects are activated (of course having users with these conflicts in back-end systems)

This problem has been proved in the installation of different customer with SAP GRC Access Control 5.3 SP12.

Anybody else has experienced this issue????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same problem for the following authorization objects:

M_MSEG_BWA||BWART

M_MSEG_BWF||BWART

M_MSEG_WWA||WERKS

M_MSEG_WWE||WERKS

M_MSEG_WWF||WERKS